Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Why is it already October..?

I really feel like God as put it on my heart to do something that
involves human trafficking, sex trafficking or child trafficking. It
is a huge deal throughout the whole world. It's definitely something
that God doesn't want to see happen. We as christians have the
responsibility to do something about it. Obviously not everyone is
called to do something like that. But for the people who are called
need to obey God. All I want for my life is do whatever plan God has
for my life. That's all we can do is obey Him. Even if it's going on
outreach to somewhere you don't want to go, it may be a struggle. But
he knows your heart and somewhere down the road he will lead you to
place you want to go to but it will be at the perfect time in your
life and in my life as well. I feel like God has put it on my heart to
go to Africa but that doesn't mean right now, this year. It could be
years from now when I am able to adopt kids. The Lord has put that on
my heart too. We may also go on a detour you might say, God may lead
you to abunch of different places where you don't want to be and then
he will lead you to the exact area where you've always to go. But in
that time you will grow closer to him and trust him more and more with
your life. The week Dan Bowman spoke totally made me realize that I
don't have to go to Africa this year with this dts, it could be years
from now that I actually go.

That goes for me too (:

Break my heart for what breaks yours, Lord.

One person can change the world with God's help, what could we do with
100+ students getting involved with human trafficking.

I'm really nervous and excited about tomorrow, we should find out
about outreach and our teams. But please pray about visas. They
changes the process for it the day the dts started and now it's really
complicated and a really long process. Basically all the non-germans
need to get finger printed in Zittau(I think) and after that is a 6
week process. Only 4 students have gotten their finger printed. So we
need 70 or so students. So please pray.

Prayer is so powerful, i've learned that too.

http://thegloriouscreation.blogspot.com/
 

Send to: JMEM / DTS
Untere Dorfstr. 56
02747 Ruppersdorf
Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment