Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm extremely blessed!

I'm so blessed by everyone who has prayed for me through this journey, the financial support, All the help with fundraisers, encouraging me when I had a really stressful discouraged day. But I just want to thank everyone of you! You guys are amazing! I couldn't have done it without you. So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! It's much appreciative. I will forever be grateful.

Skype me? lauraadora1 Facebook me? Laura Quam :P Email me? laura.quam92@gmail.com
Write me? JMEM / DTS
Untere Dorfstr. 56
02747 Ruppersdorf
Germany

Let's keep in touch. I will be very sad if I don't hear from anyone for 7 months and come back home and not knowing anything about anyone's lives. So let's not make that happen

God is good all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment