Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ywam

Hello Everyone,
Right now i'm tackling down some more details on what I need to do/buy/figure out for youth with a mission. I still have alot to do and i'm leaving in about 5 weeks. So I really don't have any time to waste.

The most important is prayer. This is a huge step for me but I feel like God is leading me to adventure out and experience new things and learn more about him while doing what I love which is photography.



If you'd like to help financially, anything helps
You can make checks out to Laura Quam or go to my paypal account on the right side on my blog.
It is greatly appreciated.
-Or-
If you or a friend that you know of that needs a house sitter, pet sitter, baby sitter(so you can go on a date night), yard work, painting, house cleaning,need family portraits, Kid pictures, senior pictures. etc. i'm willing to do anything. Just let me know.
Only my facebook friends: "like" Consologic Repair Services and i'll get $1 to go towards my trip to Germany.


I need to raise $5392 to do this DTS not including the plane flight or anything else. Just say If 200 people just donated $20. However this is just a statistical number. But whatever donation you are willing to give it's greatly appreciated.

If you have ANY questions or anything, feel free to contact me.

cell - (916)216-3679
home - (916)684-4896
email - laura.quam92@gmail.com

thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment